- Comes pre-installed with over 20 instruments including piano, guitar, saxophone, violin, bass, drums and many more!
- Full digital MIDI wind controller — plug-n-play with any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) including GarageBand, Ableton, Reaper, Logic Pro, and any other application that accepts MIDI.
- Can be set to play 8, 10, 12 or 16 notes
- The fully configurable knob/tilt-wheel can trigger pitchbend, mod wheel, vibrato, etc.
- Supports breath control and can trigger monophonic and polyphonic sounds.
- Also includes a configurable button/switch — the default setting when pressed advances the Jamboxx to the next preset. A preset is a combination of instrument/channel, key, octave, scale and root note.
- Includes a bracket for hands-free play. The bracket has a standard 5/8″ thread for mounting to a microphone stand.
It uses a pliable mouthpiece that provides both comfort and control. The mouthpiece can be adjusted to set the amount of airflow used to play notes. It can be wide open to allow for maximum airflow or shut all the way down to allow play just using the slightest mouth pressure. Many experienced Jamboxx musicians prefer the low to zero airflow setting as they find they can play faster.
Different from the Jamboxx Classroom version, the Jamboxx Pro also includes tactile bumps on the face of the instrument similar to frets on a guitar. With these slight crests and troughs the musician can feel his/her position along the the Jamboxx.
And because the Jamboxx Pro mouthpiece is about 1.5” in length, musicians have the option to play with or without the tactile bumps. To avoid the bumps, just pull your mouth back slightly on the mouthpiece. As muscle memory takes over, many will play without the tactile feel.
The included Jamboxx software is compatible with Windows 10, Mac OS (Lion) 10.7 and higher, and Apple iPads (iOS 9.3 and higher). With an iPad please also purchase the Jamboxx iPad connectivity kit.
Jazz Drum Kit
And everyone’s favorite… wait for it… the Toy Laser!
Other Installed Jamboxx Sounds
Farm Animals: Horse, Pig, Cow, Dog, Chicken, Sheep, Duck, Cat
Vehicles: Bus, Car, Train, Motorcycle, Plane, Ambulance, Helicopter, Boat
Swamp Monsters: Yawn, Burp, Sneeze, Hiccup, Snore, Fart
Of course, as a MIDI instrument the Jamboxx can play any instrument you can install with your Digital Audio Workstation including GarageBand, Ableton, Reaper, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, FL Studio, etc.