The Jamboxx Classroom version differs from the Jamboxx Pro version in that it includes eight interchangeable mouthpieces and in doing so does not include the tactile bumps feature.
The Jamboxx Classroom version is a great way to introduce beginners to music. Each student can have their own mouthpiece thereby minimizing the likelihood of sharing breath-borne germs. When paired with the included Jamboxx software components like our Falling Notes game, students can play simple songs in minutes and more complex songs with practice.
Every Jamboxx purchase includes:
- A Jamboxx™ with self-centering modulation wheel
- Hands-free Bracket for mounting on a standard microphone stand (⅝”)
- NEW Synthesia Gaming Software — Falling Notes
- Pro Suite MIDI Controller Software
- One USB cable to connect the Jamboxx to your computer
- A Virtual Midi Cable for recording and performing Improvisational jams for immediate getting-started fun!
- High-quality built-in sounds from IK Multimedia’s Sample Tank™
- Fastrack Harmonica Songbook, including tracks from The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Billy Joel, Bob Dylan and more
- A full-use license to Ableton Live Lite for performing and recording music (often used for live performances)
Jamboxx Classroom also includes:
- 8 replaceable mouthpieces for up to 8 different users, each with their own mouthpiece
- A heavy-duty tabletop microphone stand compatible with the included hand-free bracket
- Classroom curriculum – how to teach students to play the Jamboxx
- 2 hours of individual Skype-based training