- December 2, 2018 at 11:30 am #1928
First of all, thanks for this great product !
Is there a way to use the Jamboxx with Amplitube ?
I am using Mac OS Mojave and Amplitube 4. But the Jamboxx is not listed as available inputs unfortunately.
- July 2, 2019 at 8:54 am #3315
Hmm. The Jamboxx should show up as a standard MIDI instrument for any DAW. When you launch the Jamboxx app, what firmware version is displayed in SETUP > ABOUT.
Also, if you launch GarageBand on your Mac, is the Jamboxx recognized there?
- September 30, 2019 at 11:20 am #3732
Also, from what I can tell AmpliTube is best used as a plug-in to a DAW like Logic Pro, Ableton, Studio One, FL Studio, etc. So the Jamboxx would be recognized by the DAW.
- September 30, 2019 at 11:53 am #3737
Thanks. I’ll give it a try soon.
- October 6, 2019 at 10:10 am #3739
So it works out of the box for GarageBand but not for Amplitube. I’ve added screenshots of both apps in attachments.
I can select Jamboxx in the MIDI input list but it uses only the Mac microphone.
Jamboxx firmware version is latest 1.0.5.
- This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Alexandre.
You must be logged in to access attached files.
- October 7, 2019 at 9:26 am #3744
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.