By Melissa Mangini – Managing Editor, Albany Business Review
May 5, 2018
The Albany Business Review has announced the first round of our 2018 40 Under 40 honorees, a list that includes young business and community leaders from throughout the Capital Region. We’ll continue releasing more honoree names, in a random order, over the next few days.
Our 2018 winners include a mix of CEOs, innovators, risk-takers and big thinkers from industries ranging from health care and real estate to law and technology.
The Business Review and an advisory committee picked the latest 40 from more than 400 nominations.
The first round of honorees are:
- Conor Boyd, managing partner, Thoroughbred Advisors
- Daniel Cancelliere, senior vice president of retail banking, Pioneer Bank
- Michael DiCesare, president, Jamboxx Inc.
- Linnaea DiNallo, founder and owner, Iron Roost
- Fatin Haddad, associate, Phillips Lytle
- Ryan Jankow, president, Jankow Cos.
- Becca Kennedy, co-founder, Kennason
- Katie Newcombe, lead economic development representative, National Grid
- Michael Raymond, chief financial officer, Prime Cos.
- Sachi Vines, director of marketing and promotions, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Athletics
Sign up for our email alerts to see the newest honorees each day. Check back on Friday to see a slideshow of all 40 winners.
We will be telling you more about these outstanding individuals in the weeks to come, then celebrating them at a luncheon on May 11 at the Albany Capital Center.